Friday, December 31, 2010

Keva Contraptions


Since I love toys and I love to find great toys I thought I would share with you a gift I bought Dallas for his birthday. It is called Keva Contraptions 200. I read about it on the disboards so checked out Amazon and decided to take the plunge and buy it! We have had so much fun building different contraptions and then rolling through the ball. It was well worth the $35 (on sale of course) and I can see this being a big hit for years to come.


I made this design tonight while we were watching a movie. It is almost as tall as he is!

This was my solution to a marble run that I wasn't quite ready to spend so much money on. I thought this might make Dallas use a little bit more creativity and that there were more opportunities to build different items.

No comments: