Friday, February 28, 2020

Cartoon Mickey and Minnie Mouse

My favorite style Mickey and Friends to sew is the style below from the Disney Channel shorts!

This is also the contemporary style coming in just a few days, March 4th, to Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway!



Cartoon Mickey - $24

Cartoon Minnie Mouse - $24

I've also made her holding shopping bags! Perfect for a day at Downtown Disney or better known today as Disney Springs!

Mickey was part of a set I made seen below! I can do jeans, shorts or capris for an additional fee with Pluto and the word Mickey!
Just shoot me a message on Facebook or at jessica52877@yahoo.com and we can discuss pricing! 

 

How do I order? You can either head on over to my facebook or instagram page and shoot me a message or email me at jessica52877@yahoo.com .

www.facebook.com/magicalmemoriesbyjessicaboutique
www.instagram.com/magicalmemoriesbyjessicaShipping is $4 for the first tee and $1.50 for each additional tee. If you would like to upgrade to priority mail it will be $5 more.

Please allow about 1-2 weeks to make your order and get it shipped!

What should I include in my message? Please include the item or items you would like to order, size and color along with a paypal address so I can invoice you!


Where can I see more of your work?
Either type in the search box here on my blog of what you are looking for or head to Facebook to see albums and albums of sewing awesomeness!



Cartoon MICKEY MOUSE  - Custom Boutique Applique Tee Shirt
 
Hand cut fabric,  pieced, thermally bonded and sewn hand applique tee. Constructed in my smoke and pet free home studio. An embroidery machine is NOT used for this item.

When purchasing please convo me with the following information:

Shirt Size
Girl or Boy
    - Ladies or Unisex if for an adult
Color - If applicable
    - I cannot get some colors in girls/ladies cut

Other characters available. This is for ONE shirt only. This is also available as a string backpack. Please just let me know and I can make you a listing or you can purchase here, just note that you want it on a backpack instead.

Please allow about 5-15 business days for mailing. I start making upon completion of payment AND details since these are custom made for your little one! I can often times make them faster if necessary.

Shipping is $4.00 for one tee, add $1.50 for each additional or you can upgrade to priority shipping for an additional $5.00.




No comments: